31 August 2012

Happy Birthday Lindsay

Good afternoon!

Well... after a week of no crafts, I found a couple of excuses to make a new mess :). First, nobody can study 24/7, I'm going to need a break at some point... Second, it's my dear friend Lindsay's birthday today (Happy Birthday!), so I put together a card and a bookmark as a gift. 

I recently bought a BoBunny stamp set from the Serenade Collection. Initally, the dragonfly caught my eye (I have a thing for dragonflies), but I absolutely love every detail on this stamp set. The flowers are beautiful and made perfect embellishments just on their own. Needless to say, I was thrilled to give them a go.





A card just wasn't enough for Linds, nor did it satisfy my craving for crafting haha, so I made a bookmark too. I modeled this bookmark off one I did a while ago but tweaked it (improved it!), so that it matched the card too. I made the tassle from two baker's twine colors (Blossom and Pink Sorbet from the Twinery) so that it coordinated with the outer edge of the bookmark. The cardstock is all from MME's Indie Chic collection. Refer to my previous bookmark post for some of the other materials used.

Card Supplies:

MME Indie Chic - Ginger - 12x12 Cardstock
MME The Sweetest Thing TANGERINE 6x6 Paper Pad
BoBunny Clear Acrylic Stamp - Serenade Collection
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Prima Flowers SONGBIRD Wooden Buttons 
Jute twine
KaiserCraft Rhinestones ANTIQUE ROSE
Glue Runner Adhesive
EK Success HONEY BEE Non-Stick Scissors 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle - The card and bookmark were amazing as usual! I love them, thank you so much! I am using the bookmark as we speak :) You are so talented!

    Love,
    Linds

    ReplyDelete