11 April 2013

thank you so much.



Hello! Bonjour! Hola! 

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm so excited Spring is here... because it's April... so it should be... right? Not in Calgary (Canada). We got another glimpse of winter today as it snowed and flurried all day! And we're still expecting another 7-9cm this weekend!! For those of you who are not familiar with Calgary, this is nothing out of the ordinary. Because of our location east of the Rocky Mountains, we are blessed with all sorts of bizarre, sometimes unpredictable, weather patterns. I don't mind it, actually. I find it interesting, but let's be honest, I want the sun already!!



I made this card using the My Mind's Eye "Cutie Pie" stamp set. It was given to me as a gift and I just love it!! There's so much versatility! You can create either a fun look or an elegant look using the doily stamps. In this case, I used an emboss-resist technique and then cut them out. (Got a bit impatient with the big, final one!)




Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment